Write for us – Guest Post on Spreadtoday
Do you have a flair for writing? Do you have insights and observations on things that happen all around you ? Why not write and get your work noticed ?
Spreadtoday now accepts articles and columns written by our readers. We prefer articles on the following subjects
- Travel tips
- Technology stuff related to Gadgets, Mobile Phones or Cameras
These are our preferred subjects but you can write and submit on any topic.
Our Expert Panel will review them, and display the best of the week as a Featured Article on our Columns Section.
All articles are evaluated from a single perspective. Will our readers find them good enough to share with friends?
So What do you get by Writing for Spreadtoday?
1. Your work is Published to a large audience
Articles selected after the review will be listed on the Spreadtoday Columns and you get an opportunity to showcase your writing among our monthly readers.
2. Builds your Brand
If you have a blog or a website you can expect to increase your visibility and brand by posting articles on Spreadtoday. We’ve had a few such talented guest authors and bloggers who have benefited immensely by writing for Spreadtoday. Why not you ?
How to get Published:
To get published on Spreadtoday, all you have to do is send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject as “Guest Post for Spreadtoday”. All posts will be lined up for review by our Editorial Team. Those selected will be published as a Featured Article. Your post may also be archived, so that it might be published at a later date.
Rules for Guest Posting:
- All posts should be on topics listed above.
- We value “high quality articles” so we expect that guest posts should be at least 1000 words in length. There is no upper limit.
- Articles sent to Spreadtoday should be original and previously unpublished. Plagiarism of content is strictly forbidden.
- Writers may include up to 2 pictures/images for each Article. These images should be attached to the Email sent to the Editor.
- Images submitted (if any) should be original/non-copyrighted and should not violate copyright regulations.
- The Editor reserves the right to change, modify and edit the content; and summarily reject Articles.
- By sending your Article to Spreadtoday, you transfer perpetual and non-exclusive rights to Spreadtoday to Publish, Reproduce and Distribute the Article on the website and its partner sites.
- Spreadtoday Team reserves the right to decline the articles that do not adhere to the rules or even at its own discretion
So get noticed now. Send in your Articles right away!