Mr. Vinod Raghuvanshi, a 28 year old from Indore, bit a snake that crawled into his mouth into two, while in sleep. Vinod had a habit of snoozing with his mouth open in sleep and that is when the reptile that crept inside the available opening, was bit.
It went unnoticed until Vinodh’s mother came into his room and screeched looking at the blood on his mouth. The snake was stilling squirming on the ground. Vinod was taken to a hospital and injected anti-venom. He is fine now.
Earlier this year a Jharkhand tribal bit a Krait and killed it. But, he died 12 hours later.
Vinod who works in a petrol pump, dozed off being very tired after work. A foot and half long snake fell from his roof top into his open mouth. Vinod bit its head off. After a few seconds his mother Rampyary walked into the room. She said “I saw blood on his face and a headless snake lying on the floor. He told me that something had dropped into his mouth and he chewed it. I was terrified and took him to ‘Peer Baba’, who gave him a powder and he vomited out the head of the snake. The Peer Baba told us to rush to the hospital.”
He was taken to a government run MY Hospital at 8:15 pm., the doctors were shocked after hearing the story that was narrated. Even the police found the story confusing and puzzling.
Guess this story and incident can be taken as one of the handful bizarre cases one rarely comes across.