Life is short and we must make most of it.. Unfortunately now, too much of our life is spent in our grueling day to day activities and there’s little left to spend on our self.
What better way to spend time in travel? The world is vast and there is so much to see and learn. You can start by knocking a couple off your list!! You would definitely feel great. And you can definitely not go long. Here are my top 5 of my travel destinations:
1. Egypt – Prepare to be awestruck by the wonder Egypt presents. This begins with Nile River cruise at sundown. The beautiful setting sun shimmering off the waters. The Pyramids of Giza, The Sphinx, standing tall displaying their glorious past. The travellers can take a tour on camels reliving the days of the past.
2. China – I am reminded of the Great Wall of China that snakes its way through China for more than 20,000kms. Also there is incredible Zhangye Danxia Landform in Gansu, Tianzi Mountains that inspired the floating mountains in movie Avatar, Guilin that captivate the eye. Not to mention, Yangtze River cruise as another attraction. Shangai is another destination to look for.
3. Jordan – Petra which is also called the Rose City due to the colour of the stone out of which it is carved as early as 312 BC, still stands as a wonder of the world!!!! Petra is a symbol of Jordan and a must visit tourist destination according to me. Visitors can walk or take a camel or horse to reach the place as no motor vehicles are allowed.
4. Hong Kong – There is lots more to Hong Kong than just shopping. Victoria Harbour is a must visit place which displays a spectacular views of the city’s skyline. Victoria Peak offers a beautiful view of the city, Worlds famous Disney World stands in Hong Kong.
Wonderful thing about Hong Kong is that even though it’s a modern city, there is tradition in every part of the city. If you are up for shopping, haggling is a big part of shopping experience.
5. Thailand – One of the most popular travel destinations in the world today. From Bangkok – The city at par with modern times to the huts in Koi Sumai, from the plains and lush green hills to the sandy beaches of Phuket, Thailand offers more and one visit is never enough.